I fell for her like Troy fell to the Greeks; quickly, and in the most embarrassing way imaginable.
I’m guessing you’re referring to the incident with the horse, but that came at the end of a war that lasted 10 years. Speed is relative, but if it takes you ten years to fall for someone, I would not call that ‘quickly’.
I fell for her like Troy fell to the Greeks: slowly, then all at once, and with the aid of a giant livestock model
things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up